Chicago winters are known for being brutal on cars. If you have a car and you want to make sure that it is reliable when the temperature starts to drop and the snow starts to fall, come to Casey Automotive for important car maintenance and auto repair services. To get answers to your questions about preparing your car for winter and driving in winter weather, visit these websites.
- Find out if you should change to winter tires from all-season or summer tires by reading this page at DriverSide.com.
- At MotorTrend.com you can find out all about important winter tire maintenance.
- Learn more about winter tires at MSN.com.
- Go to ASE.com to discover why going to an ASE-certified mechanic is so important.
- According to a recent study, most Consumer Reports readers prefer to go to an independent auto shop rather than a dealership for their car repair needs.
Be sure to call us at (866) 709-3522 for more information.