Owning a vehicle comes with a number of responsibilities. Automotive maintenance and repair is one of the most beneficial responsibilities when taken seriously. We’ve talked about a range of automotive issues and how to best deal with them in our recent blogs. Take a look at the following articles to learn more about those topics. Contact the auto repair specialists at Casey Automotive at (866) 709-3522 to make the responsibility of auto maintenance a simpler one.
- Old tires are deceivingly dangerous because they can look brand new even when the rubber may be ready to give out.
- Autobytel.com offers this guide to the different types of tires for both cars and trucks.
- It’s also important to know the general tire terminology when shopping for a new set of tires.
- Larger wheels and tires are appealing to many people, but it’s important to consider all the factors discussed in this article from Car and Driver.
- To understand how spark plugs effect engine performance it’s necessary to learn how the automobile ignition system works.