Taking your vehicle into your trusted local repair shop early and often will save you hundreds of dollars on auto repairs. Check out the resources below to become knowledgeable about your cars and your car mechanics. And give Casey Automotive a call at (866) 709-3522.
- Use this guide from Dummies.com to find out how to check your tire tread with a penny.
- About.com Auto Repair advises drivers on the importance performing regular vehicle maintenance.
- The Chronicle Herald explains why preventative vehicle checks are so important during and after winter.
- Use this ConsumerReports.org article to catch early warning signs of tire wear.
- The Tampa Bay Times reports that many aspiring mechanics are getting their start before graduation.