If you found our recent blog posts interesting, please explore the information provided below. These links include useful information about car maintenance that can help you save time and money. For more information about our auto repair services, call Casey Automotive at (866) 709-3522.
- Car maintenance doesn’t have to be expensive. This article from MSN has some simple suggestions to ensure that you get the most for your money.
- Read this article from Consumer Reports for information about what the “check engine” light means for your car, and whether it requires immediate diagnosis by a mechanic.
- For a list of car noises and the corresponding causes, read this article from Popular Mechanics
- This article from Yahoo! has some tips to make your car last longer. For starters, be sure to regularly check your oil level, transmission fluid, and radiator coolant regularly.
- If you think you may need new brakes, read this article from JP Morgan and Associates. It includes information that should help you decide whether your brakes need immediate service or not.